- World first laser with a novel wavelength 1444nm.
- Wavelength specially tuned for high fat and water absorption.
- High fat absorption for the most effective fat destruction.
- High water absorption to limit unnecessary thermal damage to nearby peripheral tissues.
- Laser with high peak power and short (100 μsec) pulse duration to limit the heat spread to surrounding tissues and induce a more selective damage.
Clinical Indications (Body)
- Body contouring especially in Dense Fibrous Region
- Upper abdomen
- Flank, Back
- Lat. thigh
- Calf reduction
- Osmidrosis, Hyperhidrosis
- Striae(Stretch Marks)
- Varicose vein
- Etc – OBGY, GS
Clinical Indications (Face)
- Nasolabial fold(~50 yrs) cf) Deep NLF
- Jawline refinement
- Pentagonal Jaw after Botox
- Prominent Chin
- Reduction of Lower Cheek
- Submental Fat
- Lipoma, Paraffinoma, Orbital Fat
- Malar Reduction(? Malar Fat Pad)
- Correction of Asymmery after OP
- AccuLift(NLF+Jowl+skin tightening)